Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday Swipe: Express Purchases

My credit card has been taking some hard swipes in-stores AND online lately. To justify, I've been coming across some AWESOME deals that can't be passed up! Today's deals? EXPRESS! This weekend only, get $50 off your $100 purchase OR $75 off your $175 purchase! You heard that right, it's basically getting HALF OFF your purchase. Of course, I had to get something. And on top of this promotion, the items I purchased were 40% off. Can't get better than that, can you? In 5-7 business days, these three items will be officially added to my wardrobe:

Cotton Embroidered Peasant Top in True White
Cotton Embroidered Peasant Top in True White
This only had one review on the site. The customer said it was too short for her likings, but I'm short-torsoed so I think I will be okay. Plus, this top looks like the perfect length in the picture above.

Lace Yoke Zip Back Peplum Tank in Ultramarine
Lace Yoke Zip Back Peplum Tank in Ultramarine
Great reviews for this top! It can be easily dressed up or down, and the lace detail gives it an elegant touch.
Lace Yoke Zip Back Peplum Tank in Ultramarine
Zipper = love... need I say more?

 Slub Knit Two Pocket Shirt in Surf Spray
Slub Knit Two Pocket Shirt in Surf Spray
This shirt is a combination of a dress shirt and a cotton tee. Customers who reviewed this item raved about it! Cute, comfy and chic. 

I also had my boyfriend check out some shorts which were quickly added to the bag! Altogether, I would say we got some steals of a deal. Take advantage of this great promotion while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment