Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wear it Wednesday: 4 Looks to Copy This Season

Dear Fashionistas, my ultimate closet exists on Pinterest.

If you've built your dream closet on Pinterest, raise your hand! With spring kicking in full gear, I've come to the conclusion that I need to revamp my wardrobe but I can't seem to find what I want. Luckily, Pinterest is here to help! If only these pins would take me directly to the site to purchase. At least I'm getting some ideas of what I am looking for, right? Below are four looks to copy this season and why:

(*NOTE: All of these photos were found on Pinterest and led me down a rabbit hole. Unfortunately, I do not know where the original source of these photos came from or where these items can be purchased. Sorry!)


Wear it Wednesday: 4 Looks to Copy This Season

What: Lace tops, blazers and pastel colors
Why: Lace gives off a sexy, feminine appeal. It's an easy way to dress it up without having to go all out. And with the warmer weather, why not add some soft colors to your wardrobe?

Wear it Wednesday: 4 Looks to Copy This SeasonWear it Wednesday: 4 Looks to Copy This Season

What: Rompers
Why: It's casual, cute and a quick on-the-go piece that we all love. Dress it up with heels and accessories or keep it casual with strappy sandals and shades.

Wear it Wednesday: 4 Looks to Copy This SeasonWear it Wednesday: 4 Looks to Copy This Season
What: The shirt dress
Why: It's effortlessly feminine and chic. It allows you to look professional, polished and important.

Wear it Wednesday: 4 Looks to Copy This Season
What: Blouse with high waisted shorts
Why: The blouse can do it all nowadays. Pair it with some trendy high waisted shorts and you've achieved a knockout street style look.

I have four words for these four looks to copy this season: GET IN MY CLOSET! What styles and trends are you looking forward to the most this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment