Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wear it Wednesday: Two-Piece Flats

Please welcome the newest addition to my wardrobe: Apt. 9 Cutout Two-Piece Flats in Bone! Let me tell you, I have been looking EVERYWHERE for the perfect pair of pointed-toe two-piece flats. I found one online at Target that I really liked but, of course, they weren't available online or in stores. Moving on... I checked Nordstrom, Steve Madden, DSW, etc. and still couldn't find a pair to my liking. Thankfully, my friend Erin suggested that I check out Kohl's, and I am glad that I did! I was debating between the pair by Apt. 9 and Vera by Vera Wang. 

Apt. 9 Cutout Two-Piece Flats



After trying both of them on, it was obvious that Apt. 9 was the winner! I am usually a size 7 in shoes but with these two-piece flats, it's better if they fit a bit snug. I went with a 6.5 and they fit like a charm! Even better, these flats were originally $49.99 but I got them on sale for $23.99! WHAT A STEAL OF A DEAL! If you want to purchase a pair for yourself, click on the photos below! I have them linked to the direct page :)
Apt. 9 Cutout Two-Piece FlatsApt. 9 Cutout Two-Piece Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment