Monday, April 28, 2014

Make it Monday: T-shirt to Tank

Off the top of your head, can you tell me how many T-shirts are in your possession? Whether they've accumulated from high school, college, or random events you've participated in, I think it's safe to say that we all have quite the collection! Now, if you were to look in my closet, you would find a hefty stash of T-shirts from all sorts of occasions. And if you were to ask me how many of them I actually wear, I would probably say about 5!

Today's DIY features the “too big for you” T-shirt. If you have any T-shirts that you are swimming in and not putting to any use but collecting dust in the back of your closet, this post can help you out! I originally found this idea on Buzzfeed, so I decided it was about time that I gave it a try! So, I pulled out this old MSU T-shirt that was, of course, WAY too big on me! And in about 5 minutes, it transformed from a T-shirt into a tank!

Make it Monday: T-shirt to Tank



Alright, so let's begin! You will need:

  • 1 Large T-shirt
  • Sharp scissors
  • Ribbon (of some sort)

Cut along the neck line, sleeves and bottom hem, like so:

Make it Monday: T-shirt to TankMake it Monday: T-shirt to Tank
Tie the back together with ribbon of some sort. And voilà, your nightgown sleeping T-shirt is ready to see daylight!
Make it Monday: T-shirt to TankMake it Monday: T-shirt to Tank
 It couldn't get easier than that! You can find me rocking this at the gym tomorrow. Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment