Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thought for Thursday: The Way I See It

In honor of Throwback Thursday and the first day of Starbucks' Frappuccino Happy Hour, I'm bringing back a favorite quote that I once found on my very own cup...

Years and years ago, I purchased a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. Not only did I enjoy the delectable warm content inside of the cup, I indulged in the wise words on the outside of the cup. Believe it or not, it actually helped me through the times of doubt. And to this day, I still have that exact cup sitting on a shelf in my room! It reminds me that even when people do not invest their time into you, it doesn't mean you shouldn't invest your time into yourself. Because in the end, you are worth it.

The Way I See It #17 - Keith Olbermann


No comments:

Post a Comment